نشأة مُبدع هذا القسم مُخصص لعرض تصاميم الأعضاء الإبداعية

قديم 09-18-2008, 06:21 PM
الصورة الرمزية العاشق 2005  
رقـم العضويــة: 365
تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2008
المشـــاركـات: 94,808
نقـــاط الخبـرة: 85
افتراضي 2DArtist Magazine August 2008

Welcome to Issue 32, and whilst some of the team are at Siggraph ‘08 the rest of us are busying ourselves away on the next issues of 2Artist and 3DCreative for you (but we’re not complaining as we’re at our happiest when we’re creating these magazines – who wouldn’t be?). The guys seem to be drumming up lots of interest in the magazines over in LA, so here’s hoping for a great end to 2008!

So what have we got for you this month? Well, I think I must have had a sneaky suspicion that Simon Dominic Brewer was heading for big things when I contacted him a couple of months ago for an interview. I recall him modestly saying that he probably wouldn’t have much to say “on account of not being a very interesting person” (his own words), but I’m really pleased that he came around to my way of thinking and jumped on the 2DArtist interview train, as he’s actually the funniest guy and a seriously talented artist, who we’re going to be keeping our beady eyes on in the future! He still refers to himself as a “hobbyist”, but during the interview he only went and won himself first place in CGSociety’s ‘Uplift Universe’ Challenge! We were all really pleased to hear this fantastic news, and if you check out his portfolio then you’ll see exactly why he was awarded “Master Award Winner” of the prestigious CGChallenge (page 007)! We’ve also got hold of two of the Dominance War III judges for interviews in this month’s issue: Justin Albers and Leonid Kozienko. Justin Albers is currently a Concept Artist working at NCSoft who has a mind-blowing collection of concept work for our eyes to feast upon (PAGE 021), and Leonid Kozienko is a freelance artist who works on everything from video game character design to magazine covers, and you’ll instantly recognise some of his most famous pieces when you check out the interview with him on PAGE 029.

Our tutorials feature the finale of our Creature Concept Design series from Mike Corriero, with part six on PAGE 107, and we get stuck into more sci-fi painting with Chee Ming Wong on PAGE 091 in the second of 12 parts on Space Painting. This time Chee takes us boldly where many artists fear to paint, as he talks us through the painting of a “barren world”. And as if that’s not enough tutorial ******* for you, we also welcome back Ignacio Lazcano and Joel Carlo for this month’s Speed Painting tutorial topic: “Robot scrap yard” (PAGE 081).

Finally, our Making Ofs feature something slightly different for 2DArtist in the form of Kamal Khalil’s Making Of “Dream” (PAGE 121), and Min Hyuk Yum has kindly painted us a brand new image with an accompanying Making Of especially for this issue, so please do enjoy this month’s offerings and get in touch with your inner artist – I can hear him or her scratching to get out, so don’t let your Wacom collect any more dust, it’s time to get painting!
Ed.

Download:
كود:
http://rapidshare.com/files/14633762...c-tds.com_.rar
كود:
http://www.adrive.com/public/f1e28f7...4ad0221c1.html
Password:
كود:
forums.scc-tds.com

منقووول للأمانة
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
2008, 2dartist, august, magazine

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه للموضوع 2DArtist Magazine August 2008:
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Windows XP Pro SP3 August 2008 العاشق 2005 أرشيف قسم البرامج 0 01-07-2009 01:52 AM
Pc magazine november 2008 العاشق 2005 أرشيف قسم البرامج 0 10-09-2008 12:30 AM
الأن DirectX 9.0c - August 2008 بعد إصلاح خطأ فك الضغط ........!!! العاشق 2005 أرشيف قسم البرامج 0 09-23-2008 06:00 PM
أقدم لكن الإصدار الجديد DirectX 9.0c بإصدار August 2008 والنسخة تثبيت تلقائي لعيونكم العاشق 2005 أرشيف قسم البرامج 0 09-18-2008 05:14 PM

الساعة الآن 06:05 PM.