تذكرني !
تابعنا على
Bleach 25-26 منتديات العاشق
حول العالم من هنا وهناك يهتم القسم بأخر أخبار العالم بمختلف المجالات .
( يمنع وضع المواضيع التي تدخل في السياسة أو الخلافات الطائفية )

قديم 03-11-2010, 01:44 PM
الصورة الرمزية hijk052  
رقـم العضويــة: 37977
تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2010
المشـــاركـات: 2
نقـــاط الخبـرة: 10
these skills have a common feature of having repulsed effect

Best use of effect: these skills have a common feature of having repulsed effect. If you defeat the blame in front of tanks, or let them away from treatment, it is a good choiceAion Gold. Or you are Moon kin type of balance Germany, "Typhoon" is the only interrupt skill, when we beat the hall film, with "Typhoon" skill can prevent ghost priest from increasing blood. We have to look at the problem dialectically, if you use these skills well, they are still quite goodAion Power Leveling.Why tank hate them, as the bear Tank, I will not angry because are able to pulling monsters. I often block read bar's monsters'perspectives in order to pull them within the scope of my attacks. If this time you re-use skills to repel them hijacked, they would stand in-situ read articles, I can only sit and witness it happen and do nothingMetin2 Gold. My only interrupt skill is "punch" in WOW, but in the last war can not reach them. As soon as I leave away for a while, the monster is pulling away becomes in-situ reading the article, the effect is bad as the sameCheap WOW Gold. Perhaps the other tanks careers have long-range interrupted skills, but who can guarantee that their skills is better cooling, or you defeat a pile of strange. Even if you use well, when the tank is pulling the read article bar, it might as well to use read repelling skillMetin2 Yang.
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه للموضوع these skills have a common feature of having repulsed effect:
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Strategy of Upgrading the Collecting Skills in WOW (2) efgh207 قسم الأرشيف والمواضيع المحذوفة 0 03-13-2010 01:31 PM
Oxford Word Skills Collection: Basic - Intermediate - Advanced Book + CD-ROM العاشق 2005 أرشيف قسم البرامج 0 01-19-2010 03:10 PM
Skills Like This (2009) العاشق 2005 قسم الأرشيف والمواضيع المحذوفة 1 12-02-2009 07:14 AM

الساعة الآن 07:53 PM.