تذكرني !
تابعنا على
Bleach 25-26 منتديات العاشق
أرشيف قسم البرامج هذا القسم خاص لجميع المواضيع القديمة والمنتهية من جميع الاقسام، وبالإضافة للمواضيع المخالفة للقوانين العامة والخاصة .

قديم 02-06-2010, 05:10 AM
الصورة الرمزية العاشق 2005  
رقـم العضويــة: 365
تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2008
المشـــاركـات: 94,808
نقـــاط الخبـرة: 85
افتراضي والآن مع عملاق تصميم المواقع Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 من حسين غنيم

Adobe Dreamweaver CS4

size 36mb

Adobe released Creative Suite 4 on October 15th and it consists of upgraded versions of the world’s most popular design software. The sites listed below are a compilation of the various reviews we’ve seen for Dreamweaver CS4. So read the reviews and form your own opinion if CS4 is worth your hard earned cash. In our opinion, it was worth every penny.

As the Dreamweaver CS4 beta makes it’s way onto desktops, there have been some initial reviews and opinions of the beta posted that I wanted to put together in a single post. Dreamweaver CS4 reviews have been generally postitive with the usual beta version “I wish it had this” or “I wish they’d revamp this” but Dreamweaver is still the best website design software available, with many interface improvements to speed up workflow. I also included some video from Adobe TV demonstrating some of the really cool new features of Dreamweaver CS4.

Here’s our list of some Dreamweaver CS4 reviews from across the web:

* CreativePro – Tom Negrino rates Dreamweaver CS4 an 85 out of 100
* Macworld – David Sawyer McFarland rates CS4 4.5 out of 5
* cnet – rates 4 out of 5 stars – Thinks it’s too expensive (I think you get what you pay for)

There are many more sites that give reviews of Dreamweaver CS4, but they are all pretty similar in nature. There tend to be more pros than cons, and the commonly noted drawbacks are price and the fact that Dreamweaver CS4 is overkill for small sites and has a learning curve.

On the price issue, if you already have CS3 the upgrade is $199. This is Adobe’s normal upgrade pricing and I feel CS4 was worth the cost. If you are buying the full version, the $399 price tag may seem a little steep, but if you are serious about web design it’s not that big of a price tag.

CS4 probably is overkill if you only have a handful of small sites to maintain. Dreamweaver gives you a lot of power to build dynamic sites, and if you are just doing a static site with limited functionality, you’re probably better off using an online website creator or a free HTML editor.

Download

ملاحظة: يرجى التحميل من موقع uploading فقط... لحين إيجاد روابط بديلة

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه للموضوع والآن مع عملاق تصميم المواقع Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 من حسين غنيم:
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
برنامج VideoGet 4.0.2.55 Portable من حسين غنيم العاشق 2005 أرشيف قسم البرامج 0 02-05-2010 11:20 PM
والآن مع برنامج Microsoft Office 2010 Beta2 Portable من حسين غنيم العاشق 2005 أرشيف قسم البرامج 0 02-05-2010 11:20 PM
برنامج أوفيس 2010 بنسخته المحمولة من حسين غنيم العاشق 2005 أرشيف قسم البرامج 0 02-05-2010 10:10 PM
برنامج Adobe acrobat 9 PRO من حسين غنيم العاشق 2005 أرشيف قسم البرامج 0 02-05-2010 10:10 PM
Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 | عملاق تصميم صفحات الانترنت العاشق 2005 أرشيف قسم البرامج 0 11-10-2009 01:20 PM

الساعة الآن 01:53 PM.