تذكرني !
تابعنا على
Bleach 25-26 منتديات العاشق
قسم النُكَتْ والألغاز هذا القسم يهتم بالنُكَتْ المُضحكة والشيقة وكذلك يهتم بمواضيع الألغاز بشتى أنواعها بإلتزام الأداب الإسلامية دونَ خدشٍ أو تجريح أو تشهير.

قديم 11-20-2011, 10:26 AM
الصورة الرمزية AgniechaKobza  
رقـم العضويــة: 103001
تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2011
الجنس:
المشـــاركـات: 2
نقـــاط الخبـرة: 10
افتراضي Dell vostro 1015 sound output is not working, what could be the problem? plz help.?

I've bought an HP's wireless printer (HP Photosmart Wireless B110a), and tried to connect it with the Internet via a Buffalo's router set in my home; however, when the router asked me to type the passwords of the router, which included more than 60 words including numbers and alphabets, the HP printer somehow didn't allow me to type the whole passwords. And so, I'm failed to make it wireless. Even though I didn't fail in connecting my iPod Touch with the Internet via the router, the printer somehow was failed. Does anyone know what the problem is? Thanks.How can you tell if someone is an internet TROLL? TROLLing about like PoliCe paTROLL The stReet with cars that TROLL alOng the rOad and criminaLs TROLLing down the streets? Then the poLice arrest the TROLLS and start to TROLOLOL cAn soMebody pLeAse heLp me by gIving me an answer today Or TomoRow?On my HP G61-329CA I was doing a system recovery and then when it was almost done it just shutdown right away. Then when I turned it on it said Product Information Not Valid. Then I have to press ENTER to continue. It gets really annoying. Please Help Me. najskuteczniejsze odchudzanie dieta najlepsze tabletki odchudzajace We have now examined most of the PC’s architecture, from CPU and RAM, to expansion buses, to the hard disk. We still need to look at the motherboard’s built-in system software. There is software stored on every motherboard. The ROM circuits contain important system routines which help to startup the PC and which hold everything together. The following chapters provide a brief introduction to these topics: The BIOS and startup programs. The Setup program and CMOS storage. The guide concludes with a glossary. PC startup When you switch on the power to your PC, a lot of things happen. You here the noise of the various cooling fans, and shortly afterwards, text starts to scroll up onto the screen. It is the system software which is doing this work. Remember that the PC cannot do anything unless it receives instructions. Instructions are fragments of programs which are loaded into the CPU, and the CPU starts by executing the system software which is stored on the motherboard. Later, once the PC is up and running, the operating system can fetch instructions (programs) itself from the hard disk; but during startup, the CPU is fed instructions from the ROM code in the motherboard. Figure 233. A ROM circuit containing Award BIOS (typically 1 or 2 MB of data). That is, the startup programs are stored in ROM circuits. ROM stands for Read Only Memory. These circuits contain data, which can normally only be read. Thus the PC is ”born” at the manufacturer with system software stored in its hardware. On newer motherboards, however, Flash ROM is used (so-called EEPROM circuits). With these, the data can be changed by the user (BIOS updates). For convenience, these circuits are still called BIOS ROM. BIOS is important system software, because it is only after these programs have been loaded and executed that the PC’s operating system can be loaded from the hard disk (or alternatively, from a diskette or another drive). This is called the boot process. Checking the hardware When the power supply is activated, the CPU fetches the first instructions from the ROM BIOS. Then the POST routine starts, which checks the hardware devices. POST stands for Power On Self Test, and this is quickly accomplished. Text doesn’t reach the screen until POST has been executed. If POST encounters a fault in the machine, the program will write a message on the screen. If the screen has not yet been made ready, or if the fault is, for example, linked to the video card, the program will normally emit beeps using the PC speaker. The pattern of bleeps and beeps varies for the different BIOS manufacturers, but the pattern indicates where the fault is located. For example, 8 beeps from a BIOS from AMI can mean a fault in the graphics system, while a constant series of short beeps indicates a fault in the RAM when using BIOS from Award. Some motherboards have built in LED’s which can also signal faults (you can actually see these in Fig. 30. The fault messages are always explained in the motherboard manual. When POST has finished executing, you normally hear a single beep from the speaker, and startup continues. Next the BIOS is loaded for the video card. This leads to the first text on the screen, which is normally the name of the BIOS supplier and the program version. The startup program is now in the process of checking the various hardware, and generally “bringing the machine to life”. You can make contact with the Setup program at this time, for example by pressing the Delete key once. After this you will see that the ”RAM is being counted”. You can also read which CPU is in the machine. Any error messages (e.g. if the hard disk is not connected properly) can now be seen on the screen. Try to follow the startup process yourself when you switch on your PC. You can stop the process by pressing the Pause key, so that you have time to read the messages. Below you can see the startup messages for a PC with Award BIOS, which has found 512 MB of RAM.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkTHT...ture=relatedwe got new ink cartridges and more paper so i went to prent something and the paper keeps on getting jammed, and each time it says there is no paper? has anyone had this problem before? if so please help!
قديم 11-24-2011, 01:58 AM   #2
عضو فريق العاشق للمانجا

الصورة الرمزية cp0
رقـم العضويــة: 100991
تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2011
الجنس:
المشـــاركـات: 5,007
نقـــاط الخبـرة: 1393
Twitter : Twitter
Google Plus : Google Plus
Youtube : Youtube
Tumblr : Tumblr

افتراضي رد: Dell vostro 1015 sound output is not working, what could be the problem? plz help

Klfdl;ml;;fdlvml lml;vm vm
k,sdmclm;l,cm lwe
and
cp0 غير متواجد حالياً  
موضوع مغلق

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه للموضوع Dell vostro 1015 sound output is not working, what could be the problem? plz help.?:
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
برنامج Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility 9.1.1.1015 برنامج حفظ جميع تعاريف العاشق 2005 أرشيف قسم البرامج 0 08-05-2009 01:30 AM
مساعدة Vostro Dell A840 والـستريو ماكس العاشق 2005 أرشيف قسم البرامج 0 07-18-2009 07:10 AM
help me please go in please I have a problem العاشق 2005 أرشيف قسم البرامج 0 06-30-2009 08:11 AM
[استفسار] هل يمكن التسجيل من التليفزيون بواسطة لابتوب Dell Vostro 1500 العاشق 2005 أرشيف قسم البرامج 0 02-02-2009 06:01 AM
كيف يتم تشغيل Bluetooth في محمول dell Vostro 1310 العاشق 2005 أرشيف قسم البرامج 0 01-02-2009 04:31 PM

الساعة الآن 05:28 PM.