تذكرني !
تابعنا على
Bleach 25-26 منتديات العاشق
قسم الأرشيف والمواضيع المحذوفة قسم خاص بجميع المواضيع المحذوفة و المُكررة والتي لاتنطبق على الشروط والقوانين والتي لا شأن لها في أي قسم من أقسام المُنتدى

Strategy of Upgrading the Collecting Skills in WOW (2)

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-13-2010, 01:31 PM
الصورة الرمزية efgh207  
رقـم العضويــة: 38249
تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2010
المشـــاركـات: 2
نقـــاط الخبـرة: 10
Strategy of Upgrading the Collecting Skills in WOW (2)

WOW Mining Experience Sharing (2)I am a LM hunter that very fond of digging insects in the WOW Silithusrs cave. I will talk about the novice necessity and my mining experience Karos Carat. Next, I talk about the basic conditions inside the cave and mining exercisesWOW Power Leveling. First, in a narrow cave, passage worms are stand-alone, there are one hundred and ten passage worms but not take the initiative to attack in WOW. Only when they found that similar types of them attack you, they will enter the battle. Therefore, if your operation is well, it is very safe to go and out the caveLotro Gold.Second, to talk about how to use BB prospecting, after controlled BB, in the stealth mode, BB can use onrush skills, prospecting in the depths of the hole and digging WOW Gold. Sudden cooling time is good or after, BB takes the initiative to attack a strange and sneak out, and then suddenly into. So that when you are familiar with the situation of hole and can find the specific location of mines. It can avoid the situation of exploring all holes for the short time controllingBuy WOW Gold.

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه للموضوع Strategy of Upgrading the Collecting Skills in WOW (2):
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
these skills have a common feature of having repulsed effect hijk052 حول العالم من هنا وهناك 0 03-11-2010 01:44 PM
Skills Like This (2009) العاشق 2005 قسم الأرشيف والمواضيع المحذوفة 1 12-02-2009 07:14 AM
best strategy games العاشق 2005 أرشيف قسم الألعاب الإلكترونية 0 12-29-2008 04:41 AM

الساعة الآن 02:38 PM.