تذكرني !
تابعنا على
Bleach 25-26 منتديات العاشق
قسم الأرشيف والمواضيع المحذوفة قسم خاص بجميع المواضيع المحذوفة و المُكررة والتي لاتنطبق على الشروط والقوانين والتي لا شأن لها في أي قسم من أقسام المُنتدى

When it rains it pours, then you drown.

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-07-2010, 07:12 PM
الصورة الرمزية gaoyunw12  
رقـم العضويــة: 54607
تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2010
الجنس:
المشـــاركـات: 2
نقـــاط الخبـرة: 10
When it rains it pours, then you drown.

So after my back injury and the as-yet-not-documented aftershock I had a couple of days of searing pain and quasi-mobility before our first gymnastics competition of the year. p90x At some point early in the weekend I contracted a fairly nasty viral infection that has left me unable to eat, move around or do much of anything for the last six days.As I said, I also suffered from an aftershock which is what happens when you try to get back to things too quickly. I was fixing a chair at home, thinking I was getting back to my normal self and had an additional, p90x beachbody albeit smaller, impingement. So I guess it’s now time to reevaluate. I can’t really say that I can continue on with my program but I think that I need a heavily modified “welcome back” couple of weeks. My mobility is still not great. My back still hurts like hell and the pain of the spasms makes me sweat just sitting however my arms work and so the world of pushups and pullups isn’t theoretically beyond me. tony p90x As soon as I am able to get up off the floor I will begin and I am hoping that will be this week. I am going to have to put a hold on Shaun T for a while and concentrate on some serious core and body strengthening to get my severely weakened body back in gear. To put it in perspective, for at least 4 days all I had to eat was about 10 spoons of cereal each morning. That massive caloric defecit may have burned some fat but is equally as likely to have cannibalized muscle.p90x plus My return will have to be both physically and dietetically precise and cautious.Being a hybrid workout, I can still call my return day 43 and hope that this time the advent of day 90 will herald my return to an appropriate fitness level to attempt a third round. p90x By that time the baby will be here, I won’t be coaching any more and life will be, well, different.That is a guarantee.
قديم 07-07-2010, 07:51 PM   #2
عاشق ألماسي

الصورة الرمزية Uchiha_Madara
رقـم العضويــة: 26501
تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2009
الجنس:
المشـــاركـات: 10,029
نقـــاط الخبـرة: 27
MSN : إرسال رسالة عبر MSN إلى Uchiha_Madara
Yahoo : إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى Uchiha_Madara
Facebook : Facebook
Twitter : Twitter
Blogger : Blogger

افتراضي رد: When it rains it pours, then you drown.

*~*ينقل الى الارشيف*~*
Uchiha_Madara غير متواجد حالياً  

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 02:27 PM.