تذكرني !
تابعنا على
Bleach 25-26 منتديات العاشق
قسم الأرشيف والمواضيع المحذوفة قسم خاص بجميع المواضيع المحذوفة و المُكررة والتي لاتنطبق على الشروط والقوانين والتي لا شأن لها في أي قسم من أقسام المُنتدى

What ever happened to work for WOW level

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-21-2010, 08:10 AM
الصورة الرمزية tuvw264  
رقـم العضويــة: 68193
تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2010
الجنس:
المشـــاركـات: 2
نقـــاط الخبـرة: 10
What ever happened to work for WOW level

A sure Final Fantasy Gil sign of my descent into senility is bitchin 'and Moanin' about 'children these days, "and how they will not or can not do anything more difficult. When I was a child, I'velearned to program on punch cards. If you made a mistake, you correct any of these modern features such as a backspace key to it. She threw the card and started over. When I began interviews programmer in 1991, I would usually let them use any language they wanted the coding problems I gave them to solve. 99% of the time, WOW levelRuneScape Gold. Wait a minute, I would like to amend that statement. I am not saying in this particular article, that there is nothing wrong with Java as implementation language. There are many things wrong, but they must wait for another article.InsteadAion Kinah, what I would argue that Java is not generally heavy enough programming language that can big difference between programmers and mediocre programmers are used. It is a beautiful language to work, but this is not the current WOW level theme. I would even go as far to say that the fact that Java is not hard enough, a feature not a bugAion Power Leveling, but it has such a problem. If I can be so bold, it's been my humble experience that it taught two things that traditionally in the universities as part of a computer science curriculum, which many people understand just never really complete: pointers and recursion. They used to start in the school with a course in data structures, with linked lists and hash tables and whatnot, with extensive use of pointers. These courses were often used as weedout courses: they were so hard that someone could not handle the give up the mental challenge of a WOW-level degrees, which was a good thing, because if you thought pointers are hard, until you try to wait to prove things about fixed point theory. All children, the great in high school in writing would pong games in basic for their Apple II to get to college, take WOW level data structures course, and if they take the pointer companies their brains explode simply would, and the next what you knew they were major in Political Science because law school seemed like a better idea. I have seen all kinds of numbers for the drop in WOW, and they are usually between 40% and 70%. The universities tend to view them as a waste, I think it's just a necessary culling of the people are not going to be happy or successful career in programming Metin2 Yang.

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه للموضوع What ever happened to work for WOW level:
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
How does P90X work fgtfytrhggvb قسم الأرشيف والمواضيع المحذوفة 1 06-23-2010 12:07 AM
How does P90X work fgtfytrhggvb قسم الأرشيف والمواضيع المحذوفة 1 06-23-2010 12:07 AM
How does P90X work fgtfytrhggvb قسم الأرشيف والمواضيع المحذوفة 2 06-23-2010 12:07 AM
How does P90X work fgtfytrhggvb قسم الأرشيف والمواضيع المحذوفة 2 06-23-2010 12:06 AM
[درس] : اخر إصدار متوفر: 3.7.4 Patch Level 1 العاشق 2005 قسم الأرشيف والمواضيع المحذوفة 0 11-22-2008 03:00 AM

الساعة الآن 02:42 PM.