رقـم العضويــة: 159685
تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2012
الجنس:
المشـــاركـات: 336
نقـــاط الخبـرة: 26
افتراضي سبويلر هانتر x هانتر 373 || Hunter x Hunter 373 Spoiler

السلام عليكم ..

ترجمتي للسويلر:

قدرة النين الخاصة بكاميليا هي قطّة سوداء ضخمة تتفعّل بعد موتها.

أحد حرّاس بينجامين يقوم بقتل كاميليا والقطّة تقوم بقتله وتُحيي كاميليا من جديد

بالنهاية تفشل كاميليا بقتل بينجامين وتوضع بالسجن

نسخة هانزو ما زالت بخير ويذهب للبحث عن كورابيكا.

قدرة النين الخاصة ببينجامين:
باستطاعته أخذ قدرة النين الخاصة بأي شخص مُخلص له بعد موته

أحد خريجي مدرسة كاكين العسكرية ينضم لجيش بينجامين الخاص ويصبح مُخلصًا له

قدرة وحش النين الخاص بالأمير الأول بينجامين ما زالت مجهولة

باستطاعته أخفاء وحش النين الخاص به باستخدام الزيتسو

فصل رائع يكشف لنا بعض من قدرات الأميرة الثانية والأمير الأوّل

في أمان الله

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة яєɒ єчэ ; 02-08-2018 الساعة 12:04 PM
قديم 02-08-2018, 11:32 AM   #2

الصورة الرمزية яєɒ єчэ
رقـم العضويــة: 159685
تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2012
الجنس:
المشـــاركـات: 336
نقـــاط الخبـرة: 26

افتراضي رد: سبويلر هانتر x هانتر 373 || Hunter x Hunter 373 Spoiler

Musse: Second prince, I will restrain you for planning to assassinate the first prince. I have recorded this conversation. If you make one more step, I will shoot at you.

Camilla: I see. Shoot at me then.

Musse: Prince! Please stop. I don’t want to shoot at you!!
(Damn it…Is she a counter type? The fact that she’s using zetsu to hide her nen is the very proof that she’s a nen user. She’s lowering her defense power to 0 and increased her risk to the maximum level. So her aim is to multiply her counter attack power. Her nen beast who is thriving from her aura isn’t showing itself either. This shows how confident she is in her powers. Alright!! I will take the bait. If I take her life then’s the best result and if I find out about her power then it’s the second best result!! Pardon me!!)

Musse shoots at Camilla 3 times. 2 of the bullets hit her around the chest area.

Private guards: It’s closed!! Go around a different way.

Musse: (Is she…dead?! No…I can’t underestimate her. I have to fulfill my condition first..!)

A shadow appears behind Musse’s back after he touches Camilla. Once he looks back, he sees a Nen Monster that looks like a big black cat.

Cat: Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep right.

The cat extracts Musse's energy and transfers it to Camilla. Her wounds heal and she revives.

“One Million lives cat. A counter type Nen Beast. It activates after death and uses the attacker’s life for resurrection.”

Camilla: Good cat. Come back… (I don’t need a Guardian Spirt Beast. Because I have her…A Nen after death!! That’s why it’s strong!! Resurrection ability!! That’s why it’s invincible!!)

Private guard: Camilla sama!! Blood…? What happened?

Camilla: I told you not to come. The first prince’s private guard shot at me and he run away. I will now pursue him and execute him. Dispose and burn all of his belongings.

Private guard: Wait…! Please stop. If you follow him then you will fall for their trap! Please calm down…

Camilla: Well will you guys follow him instead? Are you willing to rebel against my older brother and then get your whole family killed?

Private guard: But…We can’t just let you go by yourself. Ah Queen! Please convince the prince for us!!

Duazul: Please let her do what she wants to do. And you guys stay here.

Private guard: …

First Prince’s privat guard: Prince!!! Please stop!

Furykov: If you come any closer than that, I will shoot at you.

Benjamin (wireless): It’s Benjamin. Don't attack her. Let her pass.

Fury: But the prince is possessing a gun. It’s too dangerous.

Benjamin: I don’t care. Make sure you don’t attack her.

Fury: Yes sir…!!

Camilla shoots at Furykov and co. Furykov guards himself with Nen but hurts his forehead. But the other guard dies.

Camilla: Wow seems like we’re nen user friends! Well…I guess it’s granted considering you’re Benjamin’s private guard. Good reaction. I aimed at the middle of your forehead. Seems like you want to say something. Why don’t you shoot?

Fury: Kukukuku. I am…a lucky guy. Now I have one more thing I can look forward to…!

Camilla enters the room and confronts Benjamin.

Benjamin: So you want to honorably die alone…I will praise your guts. Although it’s just the afternoon of the second day, your lack of patience is astonishing.

Camilla: Ha? I just followed the guy that tried to assassinate me. Hurry up and turn him over.

Benjamin: I have no intention to play along with your acting. Restrain her.

Cami shoots at Benjamin but he uses his nen to guard himself and is unharmed.

Cami: What happened? Why don’t you shoot back!! You coward!!

Private guard: RESTRAIN HER! RESTRAIIINNNNN!!!

Fury: Stop. I will handle this.

Fury restrains her and breaks her left arm during that.

Fury: Oohhhhhh Second prince, don’t rampage like this….You’re forcing me to use excessive force….

Cami: ……… You and your whole family. I will kill all of who you in the most painful way you cannot even imagine.

Fury: Family huh…I don’t have such a thing! My only parent is the first prince! A first class criminal!

Camilla gets thrown to the prison.

Balsamilco: She’s like a moth flying into the flame…

Fury: But her Guardian Spirt Beast is still unknown, so a nen user must observe her. Should we ask the guys back that are with the other princes? Or let Babimyna take care of the 14th prince and I will remian here….

Balsa: Don’t worry about it…Musse has fulfilled his mission. The “Bird” is already possessing the second prince.

A nen monster looking like an horned owl with antenna on its head is growing on Camilla’s head.

Musse’s ability is called “Secret Window”. He controls 3 types of birds to obtain information. Once he touches his enemy, the spell gets activated and the horned owl can only be seen by the operator. The enemy’s information gets transferred through a telepathy to the operator.

Currently, Benjamin is the one that receives the information.

Benjamin: (Vincent and Musee…I have received it…!!)

Benjamin: (I will succeed your will…!! I will be the one to unite Kakin with the world!!)

Benjamin’s ability is called “The one who succeeds the Stars” (Benjamin Baton)

The ones who swore loyalty to him and die, will send their Nen ability to Benjamin. But the only ones who qualify are the ones who graduated from Kakin’s military school and have worked for Benjamin as his private soldier.

In front of room 1012:

Royal army: No trespassing.

Hanzo: I know that but I only want to use the phone.

Royal army: I can’t allow that. The residential area of the princes that dropped out get closed and it’s also forbidden to contact them. During the ceremony, it’s necessary to maintain this “No One is allowed to enter” policy for security reasons. Even the King isn’t allowed to enter.

Hanzo: Blocked…!! So the only I can contact now is…

Kurapika: The 13th prince and the rest have vanished?

Hanzo: Yeah. Including the Queen and the security guards. Room 1013’s phone doesn’t work at all and the only one in that room is the 13th prince’s Nen Beast. As long as the Prince’s nen beast is fine, I want to hope they are safe but I can’t contact them so it’s only a hope. If the phone is really broken then the royal army should be able to fix it quickly right?

Kurapika: But that’s not happening so it means it’s someone’s nen ability…

Hanzo: As a guard of the 7th prince, the only room I can access is 1014. Contacting the older prince’s residential area from the younger prince’s residential area can only be done by higher up Queens or their soldiers. Can we do it secretly instead of making this all an emergency?

Kurapika: The one who we can trust the most is the 9th prince’s security gurads, but then that will be tomorrow.

Hanzo: If it’s tomorrow then I will probably have returned to my real body.

Shimanu: Kurapika! The security captain of the 13th prince is contacting us!

Kurapika&Hanzo: !!

Hanzo returns to room 1013.

Hanzo: (As expected, no one is here!! Damn it…!! Where is the prince and the rest…and where is my real body?!)

Somewhere in a room, Marayam and Sevanti are playing with toys.

Welge: I’m Welge and the captain soldier of the 7th Queen. I have a question to ask you.

https://www.bakadata.com/manga-spoil...ll-translation
яєɒ єчэ غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 02-12-2018, 07:19 PM   #3
مشرف قسم المانجا
مسؤول فرع العاشق لتلوين المانجا

الصورة الرمزية switch
رقـم العضويــة: 297638
تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2013
العـــــــــــمــر: 26
الجنس:
المشـــاركـات: 1,935
نقـــاط الخبـرة: 506

افتراضي رد: سبويلر هانتر x هانتر 373 || Hunter x Hunter 373 Spoiler

يغلق#
switch غير متواجد حالياً  
موضوع مغلق

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه للموضوع سبويلر هانتر x هانتر 373 || Hunter x Hunter 373 Spoiler:
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
سبويلر هانتر x هانتر 372 || Hunter x Hunter 372 Spoiler яєɒ єчэ قسم نقاشات المانجا 2 02-03-2018 01:26 AM
سبويلر هانتر x هانتر 371 || Hunter x Hunter 371 Spoiler Caerus قسم نقاشات المانجا 3 01-31-2018 01:17 AM
سبويلر هانتر x هانتر 370 || Hunter x Hunter 370 Spoiler αвɒєєʟнαĸ قسم نقاشات المانجا 1 09-14-2017 11:45 AM
سبويلر هانتر x هانتر 368 || Hunter x Hunter 368 Spoiler αвɒєєʟнαĸ قسم نقاشات المانجا 2 08-25-2017 01:13 PM
سبويلر هانتر x هانتر 361 || Hunter x Hunter 361 Spoiler αвɒєєʟнαĸ قسم نقاشات المانجا 2 06-24-2017 01:55 AM

الساعة الآن 05:34 PM.