تذكرني !
تابعنا على
Bleach 25-26 منتديات العاشق
قسم الأرشيف والمواضيع المحذوفة قسم خاص بجميع المواضيع المحذوفة و المُكررة والتي لاتنطبق على الشروط والقوانين والتي لا شأن لها في أي قسم من أقسام المُنتدى

Feral for WOW Gold

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-15-2010, 12:03 PM
الصورة الرمزية efgh516  
رقـم العضويــة: 75526
تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2010
الجنس:
المشـــاركـات: 2
نقـــاط الخبـرة: 10
Feral for WOW Gold

Lacerate now stacks WOW Gold up to three times, down from five times. Mangle (bear) no longer has a cooldown. Improved Feral Charge is now named Stampede. Heart of the Wild moved to tier 1 of the restoration tree. Furor is now a tier 1 feral talent: Gives you 33/66/100% chance to gain 10 rage when you shapeshift into bear form, and you keep up to 33/66/100 of your energy when you shapeshift into cat form, and increases your total intellect by 2/4/6%. If you need any help or more information about our WOW gold sales during this sales promotion, please contact us instantly Buy WOW Gold!Some pretty interesting stuff here WOW Leveling, although we knew the Hot and Furor changes were coming. We'll discuss the more compelling among them. I'm happiest about the lacerate change, because the five-stack deal was a little disheartening; almost a third of your active time in a fight was spent spamming Lacerate if you wanted to keep the best Pulverize buff going. By the way, if you want to buy cheap WOW gold and order for power leveling, you can click our excellent website to search for your desired services Aion Gold. There's still something that's made me a little uneasy about Pulverize, and I thought about it a lot this past weekend. I arrived at the conclusion that Pulverize annoyed me not because it was an inherently bad talent, but because feral damage has been so bugged that it felt like a bad tradeoff, even though it probably won't be. So the feral damage bug has definitely not done me any favors trying to get a feel for what Pulverize is going to end up like, but we can only wait and see Aion Leveling.Empowered Touch previously increased Healing Touch's healing by 20 percent in addition to the Lifebloom benefit, so they've nerfed it a little for HT but added the Nourish component. Nourish is really weak right now, so this is a welcome change. What worries me about Nourish being our only really cheap heal is that it only feels like it's worth using once you've slapped a bunch of relatively expensive HOTs on the target. Otherwise, it's a slow heal that makes a maddeningly small difference to the survivability of players with huge health pools.
قديم 12-06-2010, 01:40 AM   #2
عاشق بدأ بقوة

الصورة الرمزية لذة السكر
رقـم العضويــة: 78596
تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2010
الجنس:
المشـــاركـات: 93
نقـــاط الخبـرة: 10

افتراضي رد: Feral for WOW Gold

منووور
لذة السكر غير متواجد حالياً  

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه للموضوع Feral for WOW Gold:
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Don't be afraid of RuneScape Gold lmno499 قسم الأرشيف والمواضيع المحذوفة 3 12-06-2010 01:41 AM
Cheap WOW gold, buy cheapest world of warcraft gold lmno499 قسم الأرشيف والمواضيع المحذوفة 1 11-01-2010 07:36 PM
برنامج لعمل فيديو من الصور Proshow GOLD 2.6 للتحميل - تحميل برنامج Proshow GOLD 2010 العاشق 2005 أرشيف قسم البرامج 1 03-14-2010 04:38 PM
how does a hunter go to the hole to dig WOW gold efgh207 حول العالم من هنا وهناك 0 03-13-2010 01:31 PM
ETAJV gold العاشق 2005 أرشيف قسم الألعاب الإلكترونية 0 12-29-2008 04:30 PM

الساعة الآن 12:43 PM.