تذكرني !
تابعنا على
Bleach 25-26 منتديات العاشق
قسم الأرشيف والمواضيع المحذوفة قسم خاص بجميع المواضيع المحذوفة و المُكررة والتي لاتنطبق على الشروط والقوانين والتي لا شأن لها في أي قسم من أقسام المُنتدى

Mystic Tan Reviews

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-08-2010, 11:54 AM
الصورة الرمزية xiaoxiongdan210  
رقـم العضويــة: 45431
تاريخ التسجيل: May 2010
المشـــاركـات: 3
نقـــاط الخبـرة: 10
Mystic Tan Reviews

cheap wig One of the most popular articles on About.com - Skin Care is my Mystic Tan review. (read review) Now, I do realize that some people love the look of their Mystic Tan. And in theory, the idea is fabulous! You spend less than a minute in a booth and come out with a tan that builds over a few hours. Gorgeous tan skin without the harmful UV rays. What could be bad?
[size=12pt]hair wig[/size] Except, in my experience, it was pretty much all bad. Despite giving it my best effort, I was a mess for a week or so after my tan. If you'd like to compare yourself with me, I'm very fair skinned, red hair, freckles. I don't tan from the sun. I was given the option of 3 shades of tan (just by description) and I chose the lightest.
So I knew I needed to hear what readers thought of their Mystic Tan experiences, and I set up an area for them to do so. And it appears, by some of the reviews, that Mystic Tan has updated booths and has added new tan options.
wholesale wig And while there are some who hated Mystic Tan as much as I did, there are also quite a few who loved their Mystic Tan experience. Check out their reviews and if you've done it, go ahead and add your own!

قديم 05-08-2010, 01:58 PM   #2
عاشق ألماسي

الصورة الرمزية Uchiha_Madara
رقـم العضويــة: 26501
تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2009
الجنس:
المشـــاركـات: 10,029
نقـــاط الخبـرة: 27
MSN : إرسال رسالة عبر MSN إلى Uchiha_Madara
Yahoo : إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى Uchiha_Madara
Facebook : Facebook
Twitter : Twitter
Blogger : Blogger

افتراضي رد: Mystic Tan Reviews

يغلق+ينقل الى الارشيف
السبب:. موضوع ليس له علاقه بالقسم
Uchiha_Madara غير متواجد حالياً  

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه للموضوع Mystic Tan Reviews:
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Mystic Inn - Classic Dash Game العاشق 2005 أرشيف قسم الألعاب الإلكترونية 0 01-07-2009 03:00 AM
Mystic River (2003) HDDVDRip 500MB العاشق 2005 قسم الأرشيف والمواضيع المحذوفة 0 11-23-2008 11:10 PM

الساعة الآن 03:03 PM.