رقـم العضويــة: 365
تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2008
المشـــاركـات: 94,808
نقـــاط الخبـرة: 85
افتراضي طريقة اختراق الps3

نعم تم اختراق

تحميل الطريقة والفايلات

شرح بالنكليزي

[php]In the interest of openness, I've decided to release the exploit. Hopefully, this will ignite the PS3 scene, and you will organize and figure out how to use this to do practical things, like the iPhone when jailbreaks were first released. I have a life to get back to and can't keep working on this all day and night.

Please ******** your findings on the psDevWiki. They have been a great resource so far, and with the power this exploit gives, opens tons of new stuff to ********. I'd like to see the missing HV calls filled in, nice memory maps, the boot chain better ********ed, and progress on a 3D GPU driver. And of course, the search for a software exploit.

This is the coveted PS3 exploit, gives full memory space access and therefore ring 0 access from OtherOS. Enjoy your hypervisor dumps. This is known to work with version 2.4.2 only, but I imagine it works on all current versions. Maybe later I'll write up how it works :)

This is a good article for what it means for the less technical.

Good luck!/PHP]

المصادر

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-ps3hacked-article
http://geohotps3.blogspot.com/

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه للموضوع طريقة اختراق الps3:
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
تقرير عن العبه القادمه بقوه Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm ع الps3 !!!! Al3asq أرشيف قسم الألعاب الإلكترونية 3 08-13-2011 04:43 PM
احتراق lostdream القسم الأدبي 38 02-18-2011 05:05 PM
اختراق موقعي :s العاشق 2005 قسم الأرشيف والمواضيع المحذوفة 0 05-22-2009 02:43 AM
خبــر خطير طريقة اختراق اي قريه في ترافيان تعال وشوف العاشق 2005 أرشيف قسم الألعاب الإلكترونية 0 12-28-2008 10:50 PM
تم اختراق موقع الزيد شير ...في طريقة منتدانا التي ليس لها مثيــــــل!! العاشق 2005 أرشيف قسم البرامج 0 12-13-2008 03:21 PM

الساعة الآن 08:54 PM.