عاشق جديد

الصورة الرمزية bcde258
رقـم العضويــة: 74619
تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2010
الجنس:
المشـــاركـات: 2
نقـــاط الخبـرة: 10

Eclipse about for the WOW Gold

One thing about Eclipse that has yet to be addressed is that it is still nigh impossible to proc it within the confines of strict PVP. Without the decay present, Eclipse is at least semi-viable in a BG setting, where you can have more prolonged encounters, but this isn't true for an arena setting WOW Gold. In arenas or any short skirmish, Eclipse is downright terrible; it takes far too long to proc, it is far too difficult to make full use of, and druids simply can't always make use of their abilities in such a way that most benefits Eclipse. It is somewhat acceptable for Eclipse to not be 100 percent perfect for PVP usage, but I highly doubt many druids would even notice if Eclipse were completely removed from PVP. That's a flaw in design, and it still needs to be fixed Buy WOW Gold.Perhaps, but they are entirely accurate WOW Leveling. The only thing to remember about mana regeneration for balance druids is that there is no mana regeneration. The return from Euphoria is completely laughable, and the "new" Dreamstate talent is an utter joke. At WOW leveling 85, going simple from one Eclipse proc to the other, I end up with just over 50 percent of my mana left. With a perfect rotation that is as minimal on mana use as it possibly can be, I can barely sustain myself for just over a minute, and that is after using Innervate. Dreamstate currently isn't working in beta, but it would make absolutely no difference, given that I run out of mana well before the 3-minute mark for the cooldown to be up again.At this point, it really doesn't even Aion Gold matter where the mana comes from just that we actually have mana. Make it be returned from critical strikes make it entirely passive, make us have to /dance for 2 seconds. It really doesn't matter anymore, but we simply cannot exist how we are today. By the way, if you want to buy cheap WOW gold and order for power leveling, you can click our excellent website to search for your desired services. Once you trade here, you will find it is quite safe, convenient and fast to place an order and deliver the order Aion Leveling.
bcde258 غير متواجد حالياً