عاشق جديد

الصورة الرمزية jklm144
رقـم العضويــة: 72972
تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2010
الجنس:
المشـــاركـات: 3
نقـــاط الخبـرة: 10

Chasing the fast gold WOW Rangers

First of all Aion Gold, nothing but the best for Chuck and Nolan. I want the Rangers to win the World Series as much as any fan does and I think they have the right people on the field and off to help them do it.First some background. This wasn’t a spur of the moment thing. More than a year ago, before the current parties were involved (or at least I was told there weren’t others involved), I was contacted by someone the team owed a lot of money to and asked if I would be interested in buying the team side by side with them. I said yes. Got fast gold WOW information. Did some very preliminary homework and told the group I was interested. That fell through. They decided not to go forward Buy WOW Gold.Then I was contacted by the departing owner of the Rangers and asked if I would be interested in investing in the team. I said no, but to get in touch if there was the opportunity to buy the team. Not long after that, I was contacted and started the process of discussing a purchase of the team. We had a few meetings and quite a few options were discussed. Most of the options required that I also purchase and take on expenses and assets/liabilities that I believed were not core to the operation of the team and could in fact make things more difficult. I was not willing to do that RuneScape Gold.What I was willing to do was to make a fast gold WOW enough of an investment that would catch the team up on all of their debt and provide some working capital (it would require the creditors to make some adjustments, but early discussions suggested that it would not be a problem). I was willing to go forward if I got control of the team. I want to win Championships and in my mind there was hope of winning a World Series with the Rangers WOW Leveling.At that point we also had some preliminary discussions with MLB who were on board because it would avoid what appeared in my and others opinion to be inevitable, bankruptcy. I thought I was on my way to buying the Rangers. At that point we signed some paperwork so we could have further meetings. It was at this point I also spend 2mm dollars on bonds in the Rangers holding company in order to get access to information about the Rangers, and also the Stars (because they are my co-tenant at the AAC). Why get the information that way… Trust but verify. It gave me a way to confirm what I was being told Aion Kinah.
jklm144 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس